Hygienically superior borosilicate glass is the ideal material for any sex toy, and this exquisite three-piece glass butt plug set is ideal for beginners and experts alike, and will please any gender with an interest in anal play, fulfillment and expansion. Classic, tapered design, matched with superior quality materials and craftsmanship offer the best solution for those wanting to start out small, and work their way up in sizing, in a fun and incredibly-satisfying way.
Fully tempered glass is both fracture and shatter resistant, with the glass butt plug set designed to last for years beyond plastic or even silicone counterparts, if they’re properly cared for and stored correctly. Use any lubricant of choice as you take the first steps in your anal adventures, or if you’re moving up a size or two, or maybe retraining yourself after giving a break from ‘back door’ play for a time. In fact, this is the set to do it with, and one that can last for many years to come.
Glass is smoother, sleeker and has no catch or grab that some other materials share. It’s naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial, tolerating boiling or even cleaning in the dishwasher (top rack only, no soap). Take your personal front end pleasure to a whole new level, and introduce the delights of anal induced P or G-spot stimulation, for more intense and prolonged arousal and a more satisfying, gratifyingly-intense climactic experience!
- Set of 3, premium, borosilicate, tapered glass butt plugs
- Start out small for beginners or retraining and work your way to a level of comfort and ability that suits your needs
- They aren’t going anywhere, with proper care and storage, these can last many years beyond their silicone and plastic counterparts
- Glass, it’s completely natural and body safe!
- Tempered borosilicate glass is hygienic, shatter and fracture-resistant, as well as always hard and smooth, and can be chilled/warmed to suit your mood
- Ideal for peggers and solo or coupled prostate play in males, in fact, the plugs are equally powerful G-spot stimulators
- Easy to clean and no pores means no nasties
- No problems as long as they don’t get chipped or scratched
- Tolerates boiling and bleaching to sterilize
Because glass butt plugs will not be as strong as steel, they will come with a thicker neck and shorter insertable lengths that range up to 5 inches. For these, you only need to size up for the circumference of the glass butt plug.
This is quickly done with the help of a partner and a couple of items. All you need is some lubrication and your partner's fingers along with a soft tape measure too.
Next, you need to find a position in which you are comfortable, and where can expose the anus. From this position, ask your willing partner to lube their fingers and the anus and gently ease their fingers (or a safe object like an anal dildo) inside. With fingers, they’ll need to add them until it feels at the limit for you, carefully and gently. You will reach the point where you feel they can go no more.
Now you can tell them to withdraw their fingers (or safe object) and measure around the point where they had their fingers/object inserted up to. This will give you the size of the glass butt plug you can safely accommodate.
Because these are generally smaller, you can find circumferences of between two and three inches at the small end, and then they range up to between 4 and 5 inches at the top.
Note: You can measure yourself solo, but if possible, it’s easier with a partner because of the angle required.
Insertable Length: 4, 4.5 and 5 inches
Diameter: 1.15, 1.35 and 1.5 inches
Product Weights: 2.9 lbs.
Material: Borosilicate glass
Shape: Classic taper
Power Type: Manual retention