The 50 Shades of Grey Ben Wa Balls give you all the excitement, action capabilities and quality, direct from the only authorized range, endorsed by the author himself. These classy, easy to use and powerful accessory tools can help tighten and tone the pelvic floor with continued/regular use, as well as offering incredible internal stimulation. When used in combination with anal or direct clitoral stimulation, the resulting arousal and climax can be simply breathtaking…
The 50 Shades of Grey Ben Wa Balls are weighted, with a total combined weight of 2.47 oz., so they’re ideally suited to the beginner, or for those wanting sensations to compliment aroused play without the focus on weight and retention. A generous 3.5 inch soft retrieval cord makes insertion, tugging and retrieving the 50 Shades of Grey Ben Wa Balls effortless and also adds to the thrill!
Certainly suitable for kegel exercises, or for solely working on toning the pelvic floor, products such as the 50 Shades of Grey Ben Wa Balls have long been recommended by professionals to aid in post-partum and general recovery, regaining and strengthening continence, as well as toning the pelvic floor, which can naturally grow lax with age.
Suitably fashioned from completely body safe and durable silicone, the 50 Shades of Grey Ben Wa Balls are the must-have accessory for active and exploring fans of the books, as well as anyone looking to enhance their physical sexual health and wellbeing through conscious and proactive (and very enjoyable) internal exercise sessions.
- Set of 2, conjoined, weighted ben wa balls with supple retrieval leash and suitable weight for any skill level
- Assists in toning and strengthening the pelvic floor by contracting and retaining the balls inside the vagina
- Use short term or work up to extended wear and enjoyment
- Friendly dimensions and ergonomic design makes them easy to insert (a little lube is recommended)
- Retrieval is a cinch with the non-irritating leash, which is unnoticeable when wearing the balls underneath your panties
- Takes clitoral/anal stimulation to the highest level, with G-spot stimulation a distinct and very-real ‘side effect’ for most users
- Solid, nonporous silicone construction gives a smooth, gliding action when in use, and a simpler, easier and more hygienic clean up when you’re done
Measuring for ben wa balls is very different than many other sex toys. These balls are small in nature, but because you have them inserted inside the vagina, you need to know your internal size.
There are a couple of ways you can size your vagina:
- If you use tampons, this can indicate small, medium or large for internal size. Small sized tampons move out of position – this will be medium to large vaginal internal size.
- One finger inside the vagina will indicate a small size. Two fingers sit comfortably side by side in the vagina – this indicates a medium internal size. More than 2 digits indicate a larger internal vagina size.
You can find kegel balls in circumferences of between 2 and 3 inches for smaller varieties, and larger ones can have a circumference of 4 to 5 inches.
Total Length: 5.75 inches
Insertable Length: 3.5 inches
Product Weight: 3.2 oz.
Shape: Balls, leash
Power Type: Manual