The glass anal bead design features a unique droplet design, gradually increasing in size which allows the user to experience increasing levels of penetration and pleasure. Made from solid, fracture-resistant, borosilicate glass, each piece is hand blown to the exacting standards of the master craftsman. Glass is the perfect material for anal penetration. It’s sleek and friction-free action when lubricated means that enjoyment from holding the device static, to frenzied thrusting, and anything you like in between is super easy.
A series of five, graduated and contoured bead style spheres contour from the rounded, tapered head. The tip is specifically designed for ease of insertion, without the need for stretching and priming with other accessories. The user can proceed with delight rather than trepidation, as the smooth glass comforts and contours to the internal environment of the user, it can also facilitate heightened sexual arousal, making it an ideal partner for penetration, oral or solo pleasuring.
The base ring is generously sized, preventing any chance of the device disappearing further than intended, and the sheer smoothness, weight and manageable dimensions make it a joy to use. Glass is naturally warming as well as smooth and hypoallergenic, making it the obvious choice for not just first timers, but for those with sensitive skin issues as well. It heats as well as it cools, making temperature-based play another exciting possibility with this beautiful product!
- Slides in easily and effortlessly, allowing the user to gradually introduce the next size sphere, with the smoothness of glass, when lubricated, giving a sleek and perfect glide with every movement
- Larger ring style base is perfect for the ultimate control when in use, and for easier retrieval, also prevents travel, making it extra safe
- Fracture and shatter-resistant borosilicate glass is ideal for anal use, is nonporous and hypoallergenic
- Product has many more cleaning/sterilizing options over regular materials
- Hard but smooth, filling but not discomforting
- Glass offers a satisfactory pressure on the rectal wall and is so smooth; the rectal wall naturally relaxes around it once inserted
- Designed to last a lifetime of useful pleasures, the glass is best kept from environments/usage where it might become scratched or chipped
Sizing yourself for anal toys is very different than for vaginal toys. In most cases, it’s all about stretching the anus for anal sex, allowing the user to get larger for using bigger anal toys.
Measuring how far the anus can stretch is vital to prevent tearing. So, to do this, you will need: lube, a tapered object and/or a partner. You also need a fabric measuring tape.
You can do this sizing solo, but it is difficult to get a good measurement.
The way to do it is to rest on all fours or by leaning over something so you are comfortable. Then, your assistant needs to apply plenty of lube to the anus and (the object they are using) or their fingers.
When you are relaxed, they can begin easing into your anus. It is vital not to let them go too far in. This can cause problems with your butt toy.
Once they reach the limit with several fingers or the tapered object, they need to mark how far they inserted. Once they pull their fingers or the object out, you can take the tape and wrap it around the fullest part where they have marked.
This will be the maximum your anus can stretch until you are accustomed to that size. If the manufacturer works in diameter, then divide this number by pi (3.14) to find the width/diameter using a calculator.
Insertable Length: 5.5 inches
Diameter: 0.75 to 1.5 inches at the widest bead/base
Product Weight: 14.1 oz.
Material: Borosilicate glass
Shape: Graduated, conjoined beads
Power Type: Manual
Body Safe: Yes, non-toxic, phthalate-free
Use Lube: Yes