This incredible pig tail butt plug is fun, flexible and definitely stimulating to the point of squealing. The 3.5 inch insertable silicone plug has a flared, flanged base which makes it easy to retain the 8 inch, squiggly tail, which bobs and moves with your own movements. This creates added drag internally, which increases sensations many times, making it a joy to wear during intercourse or other stimulating play, solo or with a partner.
2.5 inches of width gives plenty of hold and fullness internally, too. It’s perfect for any gender; with maximum P-spot and G-spot stimulation possible from just moving or walking around, all while the soft and flexible tail bobs and dances in time to your own movement. Best enjoyed on all fours, but can be used and enjoyed anywhere and any how you like.
The pig tail butt plug has a good 8 inches in extended length, just begging for your tail to be pulled or tugged. Try not climax as you edge closer, with you or your partner tugging your little piggy tail as it teases your insides; maybe while you’re penetrated, or have a toy buzzing up your front. It’s oinksome!
The pig tail butt plug is made from solid, body safe silicone, so it adjusts to your own internal temperature quickly, or it can be run under warm to hot water before lubing up and then inserted. Can take any style lubricant and is a dream to clean with your favorite branded toy cleaner.
- Long, 8 inch spiral tail adds weight, giving natural drag to the internal fullness of the 3.5 inch x 2.5 inch soft silicone plug
- Ideal for internal stimulation and climax, solo or with a partner
- Edging fun as you try not to finish while the tail is tugged gently
- Perfect for first time plug users and experimental play/dress ups
- Non-threatening plug size and soft finish makes it easy to insert, retain and release
- Suitable for use with all lubricants and can be warmed prior to insertion, or cooled/chilled if you desire temperature-based play
- Vibrant pink and fun design makes it easy to take the leap into anal fun with a partner or on your own
- Gentle tugging and pressing is less invasive than full dildo penetration, with spectacular results
Tail butt plugs are designed to be worn for extended periods. For this reason, they are generally a little smaller in circumference so they sit comfortably. It is still crucial to know what size the anus is, so measuring the circumference needs to be done.
To do this, you can ask a partner as it makes things easier to do. Items you need will be either a partner’s fingers or a tapered object. Aside from this, you’ll need lubrication and a dressmaking tape measure.
It’s best to rest on something comfortable so you can expose the anus. This needs lubricating as does the tapered object or your partner's fingers. When you are relaxed, they can either insert fingers one at a time or gently push the conical object into the anus. When you feel at a comfortable point, then this will be the extreme the anus will be stretched to.
Once a tailed butt plug is inserted, the sphincter will close around the neck which is thinner. When your partner's fingers (or object) have been removed, measure around the largest part which was inserted. This will give you the circumference measurement.
Most tail plugs come with around 4 to 5 inches for insertable length, and the circumference ranges from 2.5 inches to approximately 4 inches.
Insertable Length: Up to 3.5 inches
Width: 2.1 inches at widest point
Product Weight: 7.04 oz.
Power Type: Manual/kinetic movement